
As my family and friends all know, I am not the best at getting my pictures put together in a timely manner. We are going from last winter to this winter...geeze where does time go? But unlike the usual snowy pictures of winter, I'll share Oahu, Hawaii. This was a New Years none of us will forget. We played on Waikiki Beach, climbed Diamond Head, snorkled Hanauma Bay with amazing tropical fish, watched fireworks over the Pacific Ocean, walked the Arizona Memorial and explored the Mighty Mo- the USS Missouri, visited North Shore and watched 35 foot waves with some very brave surfers, experienced Luau and Kalua Pig (yum), watched sea turtles and whales, and oh that Pacific sunset. There are so many incredible sights and events commited to our memories, we couldn't possibly share them all. God has been so good to us to let us experience His beautiful Earth, His creation. If Earth is this good, I can't wait for Heaven. A special thanks to Mom for making it all happen for us. Here is a small sampling of pictures. I have 6 more rolls of film to develope! So hopefully there will be more to come. God bless you all! Anne & Thomas

<< Home